More, more facades

This week I added many more facade implementations in Plyer. It was only a few days ago that I had started working on iOS and I am happy that the list has grown quite a bit this week.

I also added Plyer in the kivy-ios tool-chain, i.e. it is now a part of the build-all script and would be available for use in apps packaged with Kivy for iOS.

Apart from that I also did a couple of maintenance fixes to close the holes that I noticed with the checked in code and fix style problems with other contributions.

Although this update was a short one, it did involve a considerable amount of coding effort.

As the summer is coming to a close, I will be spending the next week wrapping up my work, polishing the rough edges in the contributions till now, and of course write the “obvious” bits and pieces that I may have ignored from the documentation till now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.